Thursday 23 January 2014

Hypnosis in the news

On Friday 24th January at 11am, I will be hosting my radio show, "Christy Hypnotherapy" which is now aired every other week on Natural Health Radio.

Recently I decided to take a look through the press to see what articles, press releases and interesting stories I could find about hypnosis and  hypnotherapy. I was surprised by the sheer number I found which have appeared in various publications (both online and in paper) in just the past few months so I thought it would be interesting to review some of these on my next radio show.

During my 60 minute show I'm going to be talking through some of these articles, discussing the relevance of hypnotherapy in today's society and also talking through some experiences with my own clients. It may be surprising for some listeners to learn the wide range of situations where hypnosis can be useful, especially when combined with more 'conventional' medicine.

To listen live, please head over to http://naturalhealthradio.co.uk at 11am on Friday 24th. The show will also be replayed at various points over the coming week so if you miss it on Friday, please check the schedule for replays.

And please do contact me if you have any questions or comments about what I'm discussing: just email me at christy@christyhypnotherapy.com or call me on 01252 334377.

No comments:

Post a Comment