Friday 15 November 2013

Refer someone for Hypnotherapy with Christy and receive a £10 voucher!

This is not a 'usual' blog post however I wanted to let as many people as possible know about a new referral scheme which I'm delighted to offer to anyone, not JUST to my previous clients.

Do you know anyone who would like to stop smoking before Christmas? Or perhaps someone who has a fear of heights, spiders or another fear that they would like to overcome? Or do you know anyone who plays golf and would like to better train their mental skills over the winter months when they can't play on the course?!

If so then I would like to invite you to pass their details onto me (with their permission of course!). If they go on to book in for a hypnotherapy session, as a thank you for the referral I will provide a £10 Amazon Voucher for each new client referral I receive!

If you would like to know more, please email me on christy@christyhypnotherapy.com and I will send a referral form for you to complete.

If you would like to know what previous clients have said about hypnotherapy sessions with me, please follow this link: Client testimonials

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment