Tuesday 15 April 2014

Christy on Natural Health Radio - new show 'Change Your Own Mind' - Friday 18th April at 11am

Regular listeners to my show 'Christy Hypnotherapy' which is aired on Natural Health Radio every other Friday, will from this week onwards, be hearing me under the new name of 'Change Your Own Mind'. The reason for changing the name is to reflect the wide variety of content which now goes out on my show. Whilst I still talk about hypnotherapy related topics, I have also had the pleasure of doing interviews with a wide range of people over the past few months, including therapists, sports people, business people and book authors.

I also wanted my show to be a resource for people to listen to to hear about all sorts of ways in which you can "change your own mind" for the better! All the wonderful people I get to speak with are all related in some way to helping people get the most out of life, by improving your physcial and mental health.

So this name change is not about being indecisive in changing your mind, quite the opposite in fact! It represents a choice you have to change the way you are currently thinking which is causing you to feel negative about yourself or your life and instead to lead a more happy, productive and healthy life.

On Friday 18th, I will speaking with the fabulous Tone Tellefson-Hughes from the Luck's Yard Chiropractic Clinic in Milford and then I will be joined by the lovely Andrea Detchon who is the 'Joy Scientist'.

Listen live at 11am on Friday to find out more!
http://naturalhealthradio.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment